Call for Papers
The European Network on Social Ontology invites contributions to its fifth conference. ENSO V is an interdisciplinary conference concerning social ontology. Possible topics include but are not limited to
- The metaphysics of social reality
- Team reasoning, coordination problems, preference and value aggregation
- The nature of collective intentionality and agency
- Moral and legal aspects of collective agency
- Social conventions, norms, and power
- Non-human sociality
We wish to fill 40-50 slots with submitted papers. To apply, please submit a long abstract (max 1000 words) via www.ensov.org by *March 1st 2017*. An abstract submission form will be available three months before the deadline. Papers should be suitable for a 15-20 minutes presentation. If your paper is accepted, then a short abstract (maximum 200 words) will also be required for the conference booklet and/or conference website.
UPDATE: The short abstract is no longer required.
- ENSO_V_first_call_for_paper_20161003.pdf (PDF 67 kB)
- ENSO_V_second_call_for_paper_20161201_01.pdf (PDF 69 kB)
- Poster_ENSO_V.pdf (PDF 1.0 MB)
Submission of Paper
Submission page is now closed. We thank the authors for all the interesting abstracts you have submitted. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out April 20th.