Final Circular for the 43rd ICSTLL, Lund Oct 16-18, 2010
The final program has been posted on the website at conference.ht.lu.se/icstll43/program/, there have been quite substantial revisions since the preliminary program.
1. The Sparta Hotel web page has the adress http://www.spartahotell.se/e/index.html. The cab will take about 5 minutes from the railway station in Lund. Be aware that there are ”black cabs” - cars that illegaly pretend to be cabs - the ordinary ones have there company number on their cars. The trip should be around 60 SEK, depending a bit on the time of the day.
2. Please let us know if you will arrive in Lund after 20 pm. This is to ensure that there is staff available at the hotel. We tried to find a cheap one. that’s why.
3. Also note that there are direct trains from the Copenhagen Airport (or: Kastrup) crossing the bridge between Denmark and Sweden. Trip time to Malmö is around 20 minutes. Most trains continue on directly to Lund, every 20 minutes from Copenhagen, around 12 minutes north of Malmö. Please note if the train you are in actually continues on to Lund or if you have to make a change in Malmö. Buy a single ticket Copenhagen-Lund.
4. Registration time for the conference will be: At Sparta Hotel, on October 15th, between 16-18. On October 16th, at the Conference site all day.
5. Please note that you will have to pay for registration and meals in Swedish Crowns, which you can get from any ATP with your credit card. In Sweden we do not use euro.
6. I’ve tried my best to accomodate everyone in the program and in the hotel. There has been many late changes but I hope that we can manage any remaining problems when you are here. A few people have found their own lodgings but you are otherwize all placed in the same hotel. Walking distance to the conference site is around 15 minutes. There will be a folder for you in the hotel.
7. Technical note, if you intend to bring your own laptop and use it during your presentation, and that laptop happens to be a Mac, make sure that you bring a dvi-to-vga-adapter suited for your specific model in order to be able to connect it to the beamer.
Many greetings and welcome.
For the organizers,