Session 1: Teaching and Learning
New digital technologies, practices and cultures arguably create new affordances and challenges for education. How can these be understood and how can we support teaching and learning in an increasingly digital world?
This session welcomes a broad range of reflections on teaching and learning concerned with the digital along the following themes:
- Repurposing popular technologies for learning
- Innovations for public education
- Learning through cultural differences with digital technology
- Digital, media and information literacy
- Online learning and blended learning initiatives
- Teaching and learning with digital tools and resources
- Learning games and gamification of education
- Policy, privacy and online safety
Submissions along other themes connected to digital aspects of teaching and learning, or aspects of learning within the digital, are also welcome.