Deadline for submission was January 15 2017!
ALL abstracts are limited to 350 words.
- Call for papers (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Paper presentation (20-30 min) with paper in proceedings
- Presentation (15-20 min) with only abstract in proceedings
- Roundtable discussions (30-45 min)
- Workshop (45-60 min)
- Panel (30-45 min)
A proposal will be assessed according to what degree it:
- aims at improved teaching and student learning (in a specific or in a wide sense)
- builds on and makes use of relevant literature and theory
- has a potential to sparkle conversations among EuroSoTL participants
- relates to the conference theme
- has a clear focus and structure
All accepted proposals of all formats will have an abstract published in the conference proceedings.
Accepted papers will have a full text of 1500-3000 words published in the proceedings. Deadline for final text to proceedings for accepted papers is April 23 2017!